EDGE all new EAS Shift-On-The-FLY (SOTF) allows you change custom tunes* on the fly utilizing the Insight CS2 or CTS2 for your 2010-2018 Dodge/RAM 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins Diesel. You can now change tunes right on the screen! Other companies use a voltage signal to change between their 5 tune levels, when tuned with custom tuning software. Instead of drilling a hole in your dash, add the EAS SOTF accessory to an Insight monitor to control custom tunes* while driving down the road.
HOW IT WORKs:
- EAS SOTF connected to your Insight CS2 or CRS2 will control your tune levels for vehicles requiring a switch to control the power levels.
- Switching occurs by changing voltages between 1v, 2v, 3v, 4v, 5v. Most custom tuned vehicles run within these parameters.
- Wire or plug the switch in just as you would your normal SOTF or Driver-Selectable-Tuning (DST) switch. Then, Flash the tune into your vehicle that enables SOTF/DST functions.
- Enjoy changing your power levels through the Insight CS2 or CTS2 screen.
The Cummins EAS accessory plugs into the CCV connector. Only COntrols tuning levels that change voltage resistance through the CCV sensor. Does not change levels through OBDII like some switches do.
* Custom tunes created by 3rd party tuners and/or 3rd party custom-tuning software have no affiliation, approval or endorsement by Powerteq. Powerteq is not liable in any way for tunes created by 3rd party companies or 3rd party tuning software. The Powerteq EAS SOTF accessory is designed to replace a mechanical switch to enable changing power levels with the touch of a button on the insight monitor.